Team Tokyowheel Cycling Kit

As requested via the Team Tokyowheel Strava discussion ,we will be making a Team Tokyowheel cycling kit.

This post in the central discussion point for that project.
All details are open for input, feedback and criticism.

Details:

• Manufacturing to be done by Cuore of Switzerland http://www.cuore.ch/custom/us/?language=en . Cuore is a well know team kit manufacturer, and not coincidentally is the maker of the Strava Gran Fondo kit (Cuore was suggested by Team Tokyowheel Strava members). Strava also has some great detail shots of the kit fabric here http://blog.strava.com/gran-fondo/jersey-details/ . The photos are better than the Cuore website in my opinion.

• There will be a preorder, with delivery 6~8 weeks after.

• Design will be presented and discussed here

• Primarily Black, White and Grey-Tone to not conflict with everyone’s individual bike color scheme

5 Likes

Post photos of Kits you think have a good design or style here.

1 Like

We must think verry well how the design will look. We need a international accepted design with high quality materials. I think we also can use a international name…such as “Team Tokyoweel international” maybe with some other company (s) so we can split the cost,…We must set up a international team of tokywheel riders and every rider must feel “i am a Tokywheel team member” How? Think big!

I like the design scheme of the skratch labs jersey. Clean…not to cluttered and professional. Black greys and white will go with anything so those would be optimum choices for single color or combinations.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just a quick mock up of a jersey idea I had

1 Like

I can agree with the 8bar cycling kit preview. Easy and clean!

2 Likes

I actually like speedsuits for comfort. Something akin to Castelli’s San Remo would be great. Do people prefer kits or would speedsuits or skin suits be an option?

2 Likes

I wear skins jerseys and they fit like a glove but the feel of the cuore jersey has a race quality fit and comfort was an A+.

1 Like

Cuore has two styles that have a race fit that are fairly affordable. The bronze and silver bibshorts and jerseys that have a quality race fit.

Design is not my forte but i guessi can give suggestion. Like putting a pink ribbon on every design as to support the fight for breast cancer.

1 Like

Also, lets make it international. For example, a group of cyclists in us, canada, australia and so on and so forth, can have a visible sign that says " tokyo wheel usa","tokyo wheel Canada, etc… Of course with a flag representing each country and a pink ribbon.:yum:

4 Likes

Awesome idea Cesar03091978

2 Likes

Hello, please check on my drawings( not really good at it) about the kit. This is just my idea and maybe lets think about other add ons. My primary idea is to put all the colors of the epic wheelsets(red, white,etc) maybe lets make a scratch using my design for example, to put colors on every portion of the kit. Here is my idea.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like